Apply to work with Spellbinding Launches
WHO WE ARE
Spellbinding Marketing Systems brews a magical blend of strategy, management, and implementation to create an unforgettable launch experience for our clients! We also add a dash of proven holistic business models, a pinch of signature systems, a sprinkle of simple, streamlined, and effective marketing strategies, and a healthy dose of heart-centered tactics so our clients can take their businesses to new heights with each and every offer.
The MAGIC ingredients that make Spellbinding Marketing Systems so uniquely powerful...
- Amplifying Impact
- Growing Positive Outcomes
- Inspiring Confidence
- Coach and Course Creators’ Dream
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for someone with a passion for support and organization to work closely with our CEO.
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR THE SMS IF…
- You thrive in a support role and enjoy taking care of people. In this case, it’ll be Jen, our leader
- You can uphold someone else's boundaries to protect their time and energy
- You are a self-starter, eager to take initiative and anticipate needs
- You are comfortable with handling correspondence (written and verbal) for a
- You don’t mind jumping on a clarifying Voxer with Jen to let her talk things out and also take notes and action items for team use
- You are an effective and over communicator - proactive in outreach, professional in delivery
- You pride yourself on being resourceful. Before asking a question, you
naturally look for ways to find the answer independently
- You see details so much so that on the application question “what is your superpower?” you’ll answer with, “I’m your magical VA”
- You have a positive attitude with a sprinkle of the law of attraction
THIS POSITION IS NOT FOR YOU IF…
- Someone who has a lot going on already and doesn't have the time and focus to really dive in.
- Someone who is ONLY available nights & weekends
- You don’t have a reliable internet connection
- You worry more about getting things done than making them great.
- You always wait for instruction, instead of taking the initiative to get things done.
- You view deadlines more as guidelines.
- You don’t like working on a broad range of tasks.
To apply please fill out the form to the right.