Apply to work with Spellbinding Launches
About The Role
We’re looking for a Project Manager Subcontractor who knows their stuff and loves serving coaches and course creators. You’ve got a strategic brain and know how to use it in the world of digital marketing and all things launches! You love a fast-paced work environment and aren’t afraid to lead, manage, and above all, serve our amazing clients!
As a PM for Spellbinding Launches you will be working closely with the CEO and Operations Manager to oversee both ongoing client Operations, Teams, Projects, and Systems as well as Launches (courses, group programs, and podcasts). This includes looking at all projects from a strategic point of view, being an excellent communicator, having hard conversations when needed, managing tons of moving parts all at once, updating the data (#metricsmatter), setting up killer project plans, and delegating like a boss!
This role is an integral part in providing the excellence our clients deserve and therefore requires a great deal of responsibility, organization, and experience. We need someone who is not afraid to lead with love and get the job done.
This is a subcontractor position that will start at 5 hrs per week to start and LOTS of room to grow from there.
Responsibilities May Include:
Project Management, Team Management, Tech/Funnel Setup & Management, Metrics Management, Systems Set Up & Creation, Updating & Creating SOPs
Systems We Use:
ClickUp, Slack, Acuity, Zoom, Ontraport, Canva, GSuite, WordPress, Loom
Systems Our Clients Use:
Ontraport, WordPress, Zoom, Clickfunnels, ConvertKit, Acuity, Active Campaign, Thrivecart, GSuite, Teachable, Thinkific, Libsyn, Leadpages, Zapier, Dubsado
Long story short, this role is NOT short on variety and you will probably NEVER be bored!!
*** This position is for you if...
- You are an organizational wizard.
- Metrics are your jam. You can look at a new client’s backend and immediately start planning out in your mind what spreadsheets and info you need to collect. (because what gets measured gets improved)
- You understand launch strategy and the project management it entails.
- You're a SPONGE for learning new platforms.
- You speak up if you see a problem or realize there's a more efficient way. (You don't just make it work, you make it better!)
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- You know how to manage your time and work independently but also enjoy collaboration.
- You're resourceful- meaning you know when to Google it but also know when to just ask for help.
*** This position is NOT for you if...
- You’re afraid to speak up and lead!
- You're full of excuses on why you're missing deadlines.
- You DON'T take constructive criticism well.
- You don't have the bandwidth to take on more clients. (we're looking for someone who wants to grow with us and be here for the long haul!)
- You don't have AMAZING attention to detail
- You tend to be last minute and have a "just get it done" attitude instead of "make it great"
- Client satisfaction and customer service is NOT a priority for you.
Bonus Points If:
You're taken Nicole Jackson Miller's PM Like a CEO course or have been certified with either Sarah Noked or Tasha Booth
This is an independent sub-contractor position. The estimated time commitment is approximately 10-20 hours per month. Compensation is based on a competitive sub-contract hourly rate.
NOTE: Sub-contractor rates are usually 30-50% of your "normal" hourly as it does not need to cover client acquisition/ marketing expenses.
HOW TO APPLY
Please fill out the application on the right.
Disclosure: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every obligation and responsibility that will ever be required of the person in this role.