Apply to work with Spellbinding Launches
Account/ Project Manager
About The Role
Join our spellbinding team and help us deliver a magical experience for our clients. At Spellbinding Launches, we help coaches and course creators launch their transformational magic out into the world — minus the stress, overwhelm, and chaos launches typically bring! As an Account/Project Manager, you'll play a crucial role in ensuring our clients are happy and their projects stay on track.
You will track task requests gathered from Slack messages and Zoom meetings, assign the tasks to the proper team member in Clickup, and let the clients know when the tasks are completed.
You will be the primary contact point for the clients, making sure they have what they need AND ensuring they provide what our team needs so their projects continue moving forward. Sometimes that will mean having tough-love conversations with the client (or our CEO)!
Your primary role is to make sure the client is happy, which means being focused on both the client’s needs and on keeping the team organized. Most of the tasks will be launch-tech related and most of our clients are more about their magic than about the systems that deliver the magic, so you need to be someone who is just as comfortable talking “techie” as you are talking “technophobe”.
As there are lots of moving pieces, the role needs someone who is available during daytime, PST traditional work hours (9-4pm ish).
This is currently a subcontractor position that will start at 3-5 hrs per week with LOTS of room to grow from there. We are also open to starting or transitioning this position into a part-time employee role.
If you're passionate about delivering top-notch client service and have a knack for keeping projects on track, we'd love to hear from you. Apply now and join our team of Launch Wizards
Responsibilities May Include:
Project Management, Team Management, Tech/Funnel Setup & Management, Metrics Management, Systems Set Up & Creation, Updating & Creating SOPs
Systems We Use:
ClickUp, Slack, Calendly, Zoom, Ontraport, Dubsado, Canva, GSuite, WordPress, Loom
Systems Our Clients Use:
Ontraport, FG Funnels, WordPress, Zoom, Clickfunnels, Acuity, ActiveCampaign, Thrivecart, GSuite, Teachable, Thinkific, Libsyn, Leadpages, Zapier, Dubsado
Long story short, this role is NOT short on variety and you will probably NEVER be bored!!
*** This position is for you if...
- You are an organizational wizard
- Metrics are your jam. You can look at a new client’s backend and immediately start planning out in your mind what spreadsheets and info you need to collect. (because what gets measured gets improved)
- You understand launch strategy and the project management it entails.
- You're a SPONGE for learning new platforms
- You speak up if you see a problem or realize there's a more efficient way. (You don't just make it work, you make it better!)
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- You know how to manage your time and work independently but also enjoy collaboration. We have an amazing team and connection is important to us.
- You're resourceful- meaning you know when to Google it but also know when to just ask for help
*** This position is NOT for you if...
- You’re afraid to speak up and lead!
- You're full of excuses on why you're missing deadlines
- You DON'T take constructive criticism well
- You don't have the bandwidth to take on more clients. (we're looking for someone who wants to grow with us and be here for the long haul!)
- You don't have AMAZING attention to detail
- You tend to be last minute and have a "just get it done" attitude instead of "make it great"
- Client satisfaction and customer service is NOT a priority for you
Bonus Points If:
You've taken Nicole Jackson Miller's “PM Like a CEO” course or have been certified with either Sarah Noked or Tasha Booth